Thursday, August 2, 2007

Heh heh heh....

Yeah.. I think I hit a new all time low in not keeping with bloggieness. But I must say the comments have been encouraging! So I have finally quit my soul sucking job at the credit card company. I am now a business owner(small for now... but soon! soon I tell you! I will rule the world! *mad cackling*) and doing Real Estate Investing! you can check out my starter web site

http://www.reinvestorsolutions.com/investyourdreams/

I've got business cards and fliers and I'll probably get a totally cool decal on the rear window of my car soon! I've finished a lot of the small things for the start up, now I'm finally ripping my music to my mp3/video player.

Ricky's wedding is this next week and I'm totally pumped for that! ( I'm Hans! and I Franz! and we're here to PUMP *clap* YOU UP!)

Weathers cool down for a day too! THANK HEAVENS! (whether the weather be hot! whether the weather be not! Weather the weather whatever the weather whether you like it or not!)

and let there be joy in the world all around!

No comments: