Friday, August 3, 2007

Tagity Tagity

My sister tagged me! Did I tag you?

4 Jobs I Have Had:

1. Discover Card
2. Flowerama delivery
3. Merit badge teacher at Steiner
4. In house lawn mower

4 Movies I Can Watch Over & Over Again:

1. Howel's Moving Castle
2. Princess Mononoke
3. Porco Rosso
4. Spirited Away

4 Places I Have Lived:

1. Salt Lake City
2. San Diego
3. Cedar City
4. Murry

4 Favorite TV Shows:

1. Avatr
2. Simpsons
3. Nova
4. Are You Being Served

4 Of My Favorite Places That I Have Been:

1. Yosemite
2. Yellowstone
3. Heck, all the Natl Parks
4. Disneyland/world

4 Favorite Foods:

1. Wife's Home Made
2. Pizza
3. Fast
4. Mexican

4 Favorite Websites I Check Daily
1. NRUniversity.com
2. My Biz Tools
3. Google Search
4. You Tube / How It Should Have Ended.com

4 Favorite Hobbies:

1. Camping
2. Scuba Diving
3. Games
4. Having Fun

4 Places I Would Rather Be (or that I want to go to):

1. New Zealand
2. Austrelia
3. Disney World
4. Scotland/Ireland

4 Friends I Would Like To Tag.....Tag You're It!

1. Ricky
2. Heather
3. Syhalla
4. Chase

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya know.....if you ever wanna visit disney world youll probly have someone out in orlando you can come visit most likely anyways....guess who?

Andy said...

What What? You're in Florida now?! Huzzah!

Anonymous said...

no andy not quite yet but we will most likely be very soon orlando area.....im glad youre enthused hehe :) im very nervous but have high hopes. im going to have to really really work hard there so we can live so i hope i can even find something.

Andy said...

I hope so too

Forrest said...

Alright, I posted your survey.. do I win? Do I get a prize? Is it a pony? Please?

Anonymous said...

Blog on Bro! Aug 3rd?! Blog again...

Forrest said...

So, it's very nearly december. I begin to wonder if you had to sell off your computer, or maybe developed a strong taste for silicon microchips in your quest for learning.

Happens all the time, no worries.

We're returning to UT AGAIN! Can you believe it? It's that time.. seems like just a few months ago, we were chillin' out and playing games on the wii.

wait, that WAS a few months ago! Time does fly. ANYwho. Remember me?